Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your design philosophy?
- What sets your firm apart from other architects with similar experience
- Do you have experience with the building type and size of my project?
- Will you share with me a portfolio of similar projects and provide a list of client references?
- Who from the architecture firm will I be dealing with on a regular basis? Is this the person who will design my project?
Regarding the Project
Its important you ask the Architect the following questions:
• What challenges do you foresee for my project?
• What do you see as the important issues or considerations in my project?
• What is your estimated timetable for my project?
• What means will you use to collect information about my needs, goals, etc.?
• How will you help me to fully understand the scope and sequence of the project? Will you utilize models, drawings, or computer animation?
What are the steps in the design process, and how are they organized?
• What criteria will be used to establish priorities and make design decisions?
• What do you expect me to provide?
• How disruptive will construction be?
• What role do you have during construction? Am I expected to work with the contractor directly?
• Do you have experience with “green” or sustainable design?
• Do you regularly integrate low or no cost sustainable design strategies into projects?
Regarding the Design Fees
• How do you establish fees?
• In anticipation of a formal proposal with costs, what would you expect your fee to be for this project?
• What is included in your basic services and what services would incur additional fees?
• If the scope of the project changes later in the project, will there be additional fees? How will these fees be justified? How will this be communicated to me?
• What is your track record with completing a project within the original budget?
Most people find a home loan lender based on a recommendation from a friend or real estate agent, but that won’t guarantee you’ll get the best rate or the best service. At homes in Uganda, we have an understanding with lending banks that ensure that they keep their word. Also real reviews on how each lender behaves will help you.
This is what you need to do: Look through the local listings on homesinuganda.com®. This site will make it easy to see the important plumbing information you need to make your decision.
Homes in Uganda believes that customer satisfaction should always be a top priority. By focusing on reliable, honest and affordable service, we have created a reputation for success. Our plumbers share this believe and execute work accordingly.
You pay nothing. Let us know if you get charged.
In most cases you may back out but this depends on your tenant and the situation at hand. Say if your job got changed immediately, the landlord may reimburse all your money without questions.
The liability is for rent until the end of the contract or its break clause point. If the landlord agrees to re-market the property and once a new tenant is found, then your liability will be reduced to covering the landlord’s commission and any other expenses from when the property is re-let. It really depends on the situation.
Most of these architects have over 8 years of real world Experience in the architecture Industry, working on home plans every month. We believe they can excel at what you need.
We showcase to you the best interior house painting experts! They’ve painted thousands of living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, and everything in between. When you are looking for interior painting services, look no further than the ones listed on this portal. Also, we contact you to see that you are happy with the painting done.
Rentals around Makerere area cost between 300,000 to 1,000,000 Ugx.