Welcome to Homesinuganda.com!
This is an Online Marketplace and a Digital Advertising Platform that connects people in the real estate market and those people who need home services. Homesinuganda.com and affiliates (collectively “Homesinuganda.com“) provides you with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to the www.homesinuganda.com website (the “Website“) and mobile applications and all the products and services available through our website (collectively the “Services“). This Website is owned and operated by Home and Design Services Ltd in a partnership with BPI Consults Ltd, both being companies incorporated under the Uganda Companies Act.
Homesinuganda.com may require that you register in order to use some or all of the features and functionalities of the Website. We may, in our sole discretion, permit or deny your registration. Once we permit you to register with the Website, you agree and undertake to access the Website only using the unique username and password, as amended by you from time to time, associated with your registration.
- Being Honest:
- You will be solely responsible for your acts on the Website including those conducted under the username assigned to you.
- You understand and agree that Homesinuganda.com may, in our sole discretion, terminate your access to the Website without notice and you waive any right to claim access to the Website or any other claim that you may have.
- Any data of your usage may be retained or deleted at Homesinuganda.com’s sole discretion. You agree that the User Content uploaded can be used and viewed by other third parties who access the Website.
- By using our Services and providing us with your contact information, you agree that we can send you communications about our Services. By using our Services or by filling out any forms/agreements on or through the Services, providing us with information or making an inquiry, you acknowledge that we have an established business relationship with you and you expressly consent to being contacted by us or our service providers, whether by phone, mobile phone, text (SMS), email, postal mail or otherwise. From time to time, when you call us we may wish to record those phone calls for quality assurance and customer satisfaction purposes. In those jurisdictions where consent is required in order for a party to record any telephone call, you consent for us to record your call when you call us.
3. Permissible Usage.
4. Prohibited Use.
In relation to the use and access of the Website its content and features, you agree and undertake not to:
- Other than when acting as a real estate developer, property manager or real estate broker list advertisements related to real estate such as residential listings, commercial listings, rental listings, paying-guest listings, hostel listings and service apartment listings on the Website, upload, transmit or publish any information on behalf of a third party, including any User content of any person other than you, and more specifically, you will not impersonate another person;
- Upload, transmit or publish any information or material which is threatening, abusive, obscene, derogatory (in any form), defamatory or libelous, discriminatory, racially or ethnically objectionable or contains pornography;
- Violate the privacy or publish any personal information of any person except to the extent specifically approved by such person and only to the extent absolutely necessary to advertise such real estate property;
- Upload, transmit or publish any viruses or other malware to corrupt, interrupt, limit, destroy or otherwise impact the Website, Homesinuganda.com’s computer systems or the computer systems of other users or third party systems;
- Upload transmit or publish anything which you do not have the rights to or any material which infringes on the intellectual property rights (in whatever form) of any third party;
- Access the Website in any unauthorized manner, including by hacking or using log in credentials of any other user; and
- Use the Website for any unauthorized marketing purposes or for sending any unsolicited materials.
- Good Faith: By creating an account, you agree that you are signing up for Homesinuganda.com’s Services in good faith, and that you mean to use them only for their intended purposes as real estate information tools and for no other reason.
- Security: While Homesinuganda.com works to protect the security of your content and account, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent our security measures. Please notify us immediately in the event of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account. You are responsible for all actions taken or content added through your account.
Rules and Data Privacy
Your Content Is Your Responsibility: You are solely responsible for any messages, reviews, text, photos, videos, graphics, code, or other information, content or materials that you post, submit, publish, display or link to through the Services or send to other Homesinuganda.com users.
Be Truthful: You agree to provide accurate, complete, current, and truthful information when you add or edit facts about your home or otherwise provide content via the Services.
Do Not Post Illegal or Harmful Content: You agree not to post, submit, or link to any User Content or material that infringes, misappropriates, or violates the rights of any third party (including intellectual property rights) or that is in violation of any federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation. You also agree not to post, submit or link to any User Content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, or fraudulent, purposely false or misleading or otherwise harmful.
Do Not Violate Others’ Rights: You agree not to post copyrighted material without permission from the owner of the copyright. This includes, for example, photographs or other content you upload via the Services. You also agree not to disclose confidential or sensitive information. This includes but is not limited to information about neighbors or other information that would potentially be viewed as an invasion of privacy.
You Grant Homesinuganda.com a License to Use Your Content: When you provide User Content via our Services, you grant Homesinuganda.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, adapt, modify and otherwise use your User Content in connection with our Services. We will not pay you or otherwise compensate you for the content you provide to us.
Your Content May Be Made Public: You understand and agree that any User Content that you post or submit to Homesinuganda.com may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or remove information or materials provided by you.
Rules for Real Estate Professionals
Information Provided by Real Estate Professionals: If you are a real estate professional, you agree that you will not claim or submit listings that do not belong to you. When you submit or claim a listing, you hereby agree to abide by the User Terms and Conditions signed by you.
Homesinuganda.com User Content Provided to Real Estate Professionals: If you are a real estate professional, you agree that you will not use any information about Homesinuganda.com users that is transferred to you during your use of Homesinuganda.com’s Website or Services (e.g., contact information sent to you when a user contacts you through your listing page) for any reason except to provide those users with real estate services. You further agree never to use such information for any illegal or harmful purpose.
Intellectual Property and Licenses
You agree and understand that:
- The contents of the Website including but not limited to the information, logos, designs, databases, arrangement of databases, user interfaces, response formats, videos, testimonials, software, audio, pictures, icons, are the sole property of Homesinuganda.com or our licensors. All intellectual property in and to the Website and its contents and functionalities shall vest solely with Homesinuganda.com or our licensors.
- To the extent required, you grant Homesinuganda.com a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, transferrable, sub-licensable right to host, display, demonstrate, publicly perform, use, reproduce, format, and distribute any materials, trademarks, trade names and other forms of your intellectual property which you have provided to Homesinuganda.com.
- You have no right to make any copies of the whole or part of the Website or any of the content therein.
- You have no rights to remove, modify (including removing any copyright notices or proprietary markings) any part of the Website save for any User Content that belongs to you.
- You have no right to use any search mechanisms other than that provided on the Website and you will not use any web-crawler or any data harvesting tools to harvest data of any sort from the Website.
If you are found to be in violation of this clause Homesinuganda.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website immediately.
Our Materials Are Protected: All materials in Homesinuganda.com’s Website and Services, including our branding, trade dress, trade names, logos, design, text, search results, graphics, images, pictures, page headers, custom graphics, icons, scripts, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement and compilation of information thereof (collectively “Materials“), are proprietary property of Homesinuganda.com, our suppliers, our licensors, or users, and are protected by Indian and international intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws. Our Materials cannot be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing “Homesinuganda.com” or any other name, trademark, or product name of Homesinuganda.com without our permission.
Our Use of Third Parties’ Marks Does Not Imply Endorsement: All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and logos appearing on our Website and Services are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
Third-Party Links, Sites, and Services
THIS WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL USE OF HOMESINUGANDA.COM’S WEBSITE, MATERIALS, AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Homesinuganda.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content or other content, including links to web pages, that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our Website or Services. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, and inappropriate for children or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
Homesinuganda.com is not responsible in any way for, does not monitor, and does not endorse or guarantee anything about any third-party content (including advertisements, offers, and promotions) that may appear in our Website or Services.
Homesinuganda.com does not represent in any manner:
- The information, data or contents of the Website are accurate;
- The Website will be available at all times and will operate error free or that there will be uninterrupted access and service;
- The integrity of the information on the Website or information you upload will be maintained;
- We endorses any of the views of any of the users who may have posted content;
- We have verified or guarantee the quality of services or representations made by any user of the Website;
- We have verified the credit worthiness of any user;
- We have screened or verified any of the information posted herein; and
- The Website or any content is free from viruses or other malware.
Any verification conducted by Homesinuganda.com shall be limited to the capture, by an employee or agent of Homesinuganda.com, of photographs of the property that is the subject matter of a listing or advertisement. The photographs are then listed on the Website and are available for viewing by all persons who visit the specific pages associated with a verified listing. Please be aware that the photographs are specific to a particular time and that what you see in them may have subsequently been altered. We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the photographs or for keeping the photographs updated.
The Website is only a platform for the advertising of opportunities for transactions that two users of the Website may enter into outside of the auspices of the Website or the Services provided by Homesinuganda.com. Any contractual or commercial agreements / deals / transactions / negotiations are agreed to between users alone and neither the Website nor Homesinuganda.com shall be in any manner liable or responsible for these commercial arrangements. Homesinuganda.com is not responsible for any breach of any contract concluded by any of the user/s. Homesinuganda.com does not stock / underwrite / deal / rent / block any immovable property directly or indirectly.
Your use of the Website and its functionalities shall not act to make Homesinuganda.com your agent in any form or manner. Any disputes between you and any other user/s are to be resolved between you and such user/s only and Homesinuganda.com is not responsible and shall not be required to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between such users. You acknowledge and agree that you cannot and will not involve Homesinuganda.com or our affiliates, officers, employees, agents and professional advisors as a party to any such dispute.
You expressly release Homesinuganda.com, our affiliates, officers, employees, agents and professional advisors from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the users of the Website.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL HOMESINUGANDA.COM, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, ADVERTISERS, OR DATA PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS, OR OUR SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Termination: Homesinuganda.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website at any time, in our sole discretion. You acknowledge Homesinuganda.com’s right to do so and waive any claim that you may have arising from such termination.
Force Majeure: In no event shall Homesinuganda.com be liable for any acts beyond our control or for any acts of God.
Access: Homesinuganda.com does not make any claim that the Website and its contents may be lawfully viewed or accessed in the jurisdiction you are viewing it in. You are solely responsible for complying with the laws applicable to you.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, Homesinuganda.com will not be responsible or assume any liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you. All payments made on the Website, including payments made toward apartment bookings, are non-refundable. In the event payment is deducted from the User’s account with non-completion of the booking, the exact amount shall be refunded to the User via the same mode of payment within 3-5 working days.
Complaints: Should you have any complaints regarding the Website, including but not limited to abuse and misuse of the Website, copyright infringement and the like, or any issues related to data privacy please report the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modification of Homesinuganda.com Services: Homesinuganda.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue (completely or in part) our Website, Services, or any content appearing therein. Homesinuganda.com will not be liable to you or any third party if we exercise this right.
Notices: Any notices or other communications that you wish to send to Homesinuganda.com may be addressed to the registered office mentioned above.
Dispute Resolution: Unless you have entered into an additional agreement with Homesinuganda.com that provides for an alternative dispute resolution mechanism, you agree that any dispute arising between you and Homesinuganda.com which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be conclusively resolved by a sole arbitrator.